Midtown is celebrating the end of a beautiful summer (and the start of locals summer!) with a giant sale at 10 retail shops in the neighborhood! Expect deep discounts, plus pop-ups with local makers, food trucks and tarot readings!
- Home/Work: Storewide sale of up to 40% off, plus seconds sale with local artist Lili Arnold Studios and Bay Area ceramicist Lisa Tsubouchi. And to top it all off… tarot card readings with Caity Newsom. Reserve your spot with Caity here.
* Aunt Lali’s Ice Cream Truck in front of Home/Work 12-2
- Childish: 30% off select items + 10% off Legos
* Taco Loco food truck in front of Childish starting at noon.
- Flourish: Local makers pop-ups with The Golden Poppy Shop, Moss and Moon, and Dlovely Scribe. Live music with Lindsey Wall from 5-6.
- Arteak: storewide sale, along with 30% off teak patio furniture.
- Mme: 15% off handbags
- Amoureuse: 25% off select items, 15% additional off sale items, plus all day mimosas
- Shop Surf: 50% off select inventory, including board shorts and bikinis
- Tomboy: Up to 30% off vintage items
- Midtown Guitar: 10% off select guitars and ukuleles
- Bicycle Trip: Storewide no tax sale, includes layaway & current sale items. All bikes, parts, clothing & accessories are tax free!